Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Homonuts

Do you own a ewe? If you own a ewe, does your ewe love you? Do you love your ewe? I once had a ewe, but you never met my ewe, did you? You see, my ewe never met you because my ewe was only on the farm for a short time.  

You might like to know that my ewe ate thyme all the time. In fact, my ewe ate thyme at least eight times a day. I had to sow thyme seeds so much that I had no time to sew the seams in my dress. You see, it seems that my ewe loved to eat the seams of my dress every time I fed it thyme. It ate the thyme and chewed my dress at least eight times. 

I finally got tired of sewing seams and sowing thyme, so I have to tell you, I sold my ewe. I sold the ewe to lessen my stress. I have learned my lesson: So it seems you should not own a ewe if you don’t want to spend all your time sowing thyme and sewing seams. 

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment